The insert is available with straight, diamond straight or unidirectional knurling.
We are the leading manufacturer of Brass threaded inserts for plastics Industries,automotive Industries,Communication equipments, Wiring Device & electrical etc..We offer a wide range of brass Inserts for all methods of installation,including heat,press-in,ultrasonic,thermal and mold-in.Although we Manufacture as per customer design & specification. If the product you need is not listed. We manufacture as per your specification and drawing on competitive price. This in mind, we invite you to set up your requirements however large or small.
• Brass Threaded Inserts
• Brass Knurled Inserts
• Brass Inserts for Plastics
• Brass Inserts for Wood and Clipboard,
• Ultrasonic range of Brass Inserts
• Press-in Inserts with and without collars
• Molded-in Inserts
• Brass Round Knurled Inserts
• Brass Hexagonal Inserts
• Brass Square Inserts
Brass Round Knurled Inserts :
- Threads as per Go & Not Go standard
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull Out Resistance..
- Inner Diameter after Threads with very close tolerance to inhibit unnecessary flush to enter into the inserts.
- Both Blind and through inserts IS available with no minimum Quantity.
-Plastic molding injection , Telecommunications and instrumentation
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type(I) or
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type(I) or
- Any special Brass Material available as per customers specification.
- In cases the length of the insert is important for proper closing of molding die.We maintain the length of such inserts within tolerance of -0.005 mm
-Thread Size Starts from M1 to M50,BA ,BSW, BSPT and BSF & American Threads like UNF,UNC,UNEF, and NPT are also available as per client specification .
- Diamond, Straight, Opposite diagonal, etc are the knurling options available to give solid gripping to molding
-Brass Inserts with collar series provides options to use flange to make an electrical contact
- Opposing Diagonal Knurls provide excellent Torque resistance.
- Vertical Undercuts in Tri series Provides superior tensile Strength
-Blind thread or closed bottom inserts prevent from entering the bottom of the insert.
- ISO Metric
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- BA Threads
- UNF, UNC threads
- Any threads as per client specification
Begins from M2 to upto any size as per custom design
Finish and coating:
Nickel plated ,Tin Plated, Natural or as per customer requirements.