We have more than 11 years of experience machining high-quality stainless steel components as well as working with various grades of stainless steel. We will make sure that you receive the parts you need, no matter the challenge.
Stainless steel is an ideal material for resistance to staining and corrosion and offers low maintenance and sheen for many applications. Stainless Steel is milled into tubing, wire, bars, plates, sheets, and coils in all shapes and sizes. Stainless steel can be cast, machined, stamped, passivates and cold-headed.
*Available in inch and metric sizes.
Benefits of Stainless Steel Fasteners:
- Corrosion and heat resistant
- Strength & durability
- Cosmetically appealing
- Low maintenance
We machine a variety of stainless steel components which include, but are not limited to:
Common Types of Stainless Steel Include:
- 302 Stainless Steel is resistant to corrosion with slightly more strength due to additional carbon.
- 303 Stainless Steel is a nonmagnetic and non-corrosive grade of stainless steel with great forming properties.
- 304 Stainless Steel is an extremely corrosion resistant grade of stainless steel that is appealing to food processing and aerospace industries.
- Similar to 304, 316-grade Stainless Steel is ideal for application involving corrosive chemicals and is used in some medical instruments and sterile environments.
- 410 Stainless Steel has increased strength due to added iron and chromium. Very resistant to wear and abrasion but is less resistant to corrosion.
- 416 Stainless Steel is easy to machine and is great for parts that need strong mechanical properties. 416 is not very resistant to corrosion.
- 430 Stainless Steel is more decorative and generally used in the automotive industry. It has reduced temperature and corrosion resistance but has improved formability.
Let Hiren Brass Products manufacture and supply your next requirement of high-quality custom stainless steel components. Contact us today